Thank you for your interest in attending POP CULTURE POWER CON!
All media accreditation requests for the 2023 show must be submitted by Tuesday, February 28, 2023. Requests after this date will not be considered.
There will be NO onsite press registration.
For questions on your application, please contact email@example.com
BEFORE YOU APPLY, PLEASE READ:
Press passes to POP CULTURE POWER CON are being made available for the following media outlets:
(A) PRINT MEDIA: Print Media includes local newspapers, national newspapers, college newspapers, magazines, etc.
(B) TELEVISION & RADIO: TV & Radio include AM, FM, Satellite, Local TV and National TV
(C) ONLINE MEDIA: We have a limited amount of press passes for internet only press, making it difficult to grant passes to everyone who makes a request. In order to be considered for internet press credentials you must fit the following criteria:
- The website you write for must be active online.
- Your website must have at least two verifiable social media pages with more than 2,000 followers each. Pages can be on Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Must have original content updated at least weekly.
- Must appear on at least page two of a Google search for your site.
- Internet press is limited to two passes per web outlet, and both pass holders must work for the website in question and have verifiable credits
NOTE: A press badge does not guarantee any interviews with celebrities, authors, artists or other special guests attending the event, however you may submit interview requests through Integrity Pop Culture Shows for consideration.
If you are not approved for comped press credentials, you may still purchase a ticket and report on the show.